We are a boutique bakeshop and all our cakes, sweets and breads are made in small batches. To place an order, please check out our menu page for available products. Please note that not all products are available fresh all days. In order to ensure we have what you are craving please call 604-971-5223 or email in advance firstname.lastname@example.org .
• We require a minimum 48 hours notice on all cake orders. Due to the volume of orders we make no guarantees that we can accept your order. It is best to call the shop by Tuesday for upcoming weekend orders. We will do our best to accommodate all orders.
• We accept next day orders until 4 pm the day before. No exceptions.
• We are CLOSED on Mondays. All orders for Tuesdays must be received by 12 pm (noon) the Saturday before.
• Wedding cakes and custom designed cakes require a two week minimum notice.
For wedding and custom cake orders we host design consultations and tastings at our retail shop by appointment only. We require all brides and grooms to book a consultation. Consultations are free. Consultations with a tasting are $50, which is deducted off any cake order over $200. Email or call us for more information. If you would like an approximate quote for a wedding or custom cake, please email us with the date, the number of servings you require and a description or picture of the type of cake you are looking for. Once we have received this information we will be in touch with you within 2-3 business days.
We offer local delivery on wedding and custom cakes over $200 ONLY. Additional charges will apply. If you would like to have an order delivered to you we can assist you in making arrangements with a local courier.
We produce wholesale orders weekly (Tuesdays and Saturdays). If you are interested in becoming a wholesale client, you can find out more by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our items are produced in a facility that process peanuts, almonds, pecans & walnuts. While many products do not directly contain these ingredients there is no guarantee given that our products are completely nut free. The Sweet Tooth Cakery does make every effort to minimize the risk of cross contamination. However, contamination may occur where nut and peanut containing products are processed in the same production areas and on the same equipment as non nut and peanut products. Consequently we have to inform you that our products “may contain traces of nuts”. Therefore we recommend that if you suspect a nut allergy or intolerance, you should not consume any of our products, or do so at your own risk.
When you place an order we may ask for personal information including your name, phone number and credit card number. Your privacy is important to us, and we will never disclose this information to a third party.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Please note that no data security measures can be guaranteed completely effective.
We do not keep personal information on file. We will require the information each time you place an order with us.
• If an item is unsatisfactory due to an error in production, contact us within 48 hours of purchasing it.
• The item in question must be returned for a full exchange/credit.
• If the item is returned we will offer a store credit for full price of the same product, or 50% off the price of a similar product.
• If item is not returned, we offer 50% off the price for the same product or type of product.
• If you contact us after 48 hours of the purchase we may offer 50% off the same or similar item.